Greetings O Nerdy one! 

These are the voyages of  Rickson Sharkey: Master of Jewelry, Mom of 4, and a quirky unicorn, dragon and fantasy lover, tired of trying to fit in, excited to let my inner light shine! 😜 

I design magical jewelry for nerdy souls who wish to wave their magic wand and POOF! Their dream ring appears (with an extra love enchantment to forever connect them with their loved ones. 😍)





Join me on an epic journey behind the scenes of 3 very different proposals, yet all very passionate about their play time. 😍 

They might have been in their underwear, or dressed as an elf...when we designed these magical rings... We'll never know! What I do know is they proposed during an epic cosplay battle and sent me the photos to prove it! How I love being taken to 'strange new worlds' by my fellow nerdlingers! (Has this turned into a compliment yet? I sure hope so! ;)


Congratulations! You won the battle!


They went Paw to Paw and came out victorious! (Click the image to see more furry photos)

I know what this one's thinking: '2 questions when do I get my sword and can I chew on it?' 😂



Let's travel to our next Realm: DND

If you've got your DND night planned by not your engagement, you need a plan...or should I say campaign? 😘



If you're still reading you most likely love a challenge and know that life is way more fun when it's lived like a game, for example DND! Fortunate for you, our custom design 'campaign' involves a 3 realm adventure where you and your loved ones are the star characters and every element of your dream ring is mapped out! 

By the end you'll feel like you beat Ganondorf in Zelda (or the biggest boss in your favorite game! Tell me in the comments the hardest boss you've ever come up against! Once our journey is complete, you get to continue your storyline with your favorite character (your betrothed) connected by your new relic, enchanted with both your love for each other, and your love of the game. 

Next Dream World: Zelda!

Would you walk down the isle to Zelda? I know this couple would! They got the Storm Song from Zelda and had 'Make it Rain' engraved on the back. Talk about fitting! What tune would you get? I know Saria's Song is popular, but I'm thinking Great Fairy Fountain because it's embedded in my brain from watching my brother play till all hours! I'm not sure I'd walk down the isle, if I did I think I'd want a full blown fairy Zelda fantasy themed wedding! Would you have a themed wedding? 

This romantic Zelda fan had the most magical idea, to put Zelda's flute tune on my Custom Guitar pics! Not just the musical sheet notes, but the ZELDA notes! Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? 🤔

Click the image to shop this pic in my store:


Time to make it rain! What song would you get? Send me DM with your tune choice. I just love carving these little symbols as the notes so I'm itching to create new tunes! 

Ok time to wrap it up and get back to my galaxy of fairy rings, star encrusted treasures and DND ring box shopping!

I'd love to hear from you! Tell me about your fantasy ring design for a custom design consultation. Comment your biggest boss and what game it's from. Or if you'd have a themed wedding. Or what Zelda tune you'd get!

I so enjoyed sharing today! Keep exploring the stars in this beautiful life we get to live!

Become a VIP Star in our Galaxy and GET 10% OFF

Travel to strange new worlds of custom jewelry,
discover new treasures and how to spread happiness through jewelry enchanted with love.

Behind every great treasure is an even greater adventure...yours. 😍❤

No comments:

Post a Comment