Local Interview

I was just interviewed for our local Wightman TV and radio Station 88.7 The River and I couldn't be more thrilled! (Stay tuned it will be aired in June) Somer from the Minto Chamber of Commerce is such a gem to talk to, and I'm overwhelmed with the support from local clients! A local Mom commissioned a very special 3 ring set with her boys birthstones recently, and she told me she'd had her eye on it for a long time, but chose now to purchase it, to support local businesses. What a treasure client's like her are!

I can't thank the community enough for it's on going support.

After my interview I took the opportunity to take some new photos and videos of my studio for my shop. What a treat!











4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thanks Nonetheless I'm experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting equivalent rss drawback? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Diamond Rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great tips and very helpful. Thank you for giving me new ideas about wholesale jewelry suppliers. I have also a jewelry shop where we provide different types of rings, bracelets and pendants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for giving me new ideas about jewelry. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Visit us @ Jewelry Manufacturer in India

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s arduous to search out knowledgeable people on this matter, however you sound like you realize what you’re talking about! Thanks. large diamond hoop earrings

    ReplyDelete