Happy Valentine's Day! Show yourself some love, because you ARE loved, worthy, and fabulous!

Salutations on this fine Feb. Day, Valentines Day! Today we're celebrating self love! No not that kind, the SELF CARE kind! Where we explore, grow, and deepen our understanding of ourselves, and show ourselves love, and what better way to do that then through a rich fantasy life, and buying ourselves gifts! Today I have a beautiful story of how Rainbow Scarbab did just that in the most fantastical, interesting way! 😜😍

She was tired of trying to fit in, now she belongs to herself...and her Tiefling Boy Rudolfo's wife Beldani!

K, allow me to explain! 

I woke up one day to see a client had tagged me in her video unboxing her DND ring she purchased from me online. We hadn't spoken before so I was both thrilled and curious to see why she was SO excited (though it's not uncommon for my clients to gush over the jewelry we create together, since both they and I are BIG feelers, we love to get excited and we are... well...nerds! 😜)

SO I watch her ADORABLE unboxing which literally had me in tears learning about her deeply fulfilling fantasy life which has had real world positive effects on her real life identity. (Ask me to explain more, she has a whole story I can share in the future.) Check it out below, she's a cosplayer and I LOVE her lipsincing vids on tiktok @edgypancake. 

This is word for word how she tells her story and it's priceless! 

'I just got something in the mailroom today that I am so excited about! Y'all may know that I have this dandy character named Rudolfo. That's him right there. My red tiefling boy and I want to say almost like 2 months ago I had a session where he got proposed to by a wonderful wonderful woman named Beldani and I'm so happy for them.' 


'But my DM put a picture of this beautiful ring in our D&D chat and I was like this is the ring that you're getting proposed to with, and me being the person that I was immediately went and reverse google image searched it, found it and I bought one!'

When I contacted her to ask if I could share her story she said 'I got it to bring it into my real life and to remind me of a campaign and character that greatly influenced my life.' I love this story! It shows the deep connection between our fantasy lives and our 'real' lives. How our inner light (often discovered first through fantasy) can be allowed to shine out into our real lives, through cosplay, art, and yes jewelry! A ring has the power to pull that inner light right out of us, so we can look at in in our hands! Thank you Rudolfo for sharing your story, and living it! Check out her epic cosplay as Rudolfo, and this beauty shot of her ring with her red dice she sent me! 😍





πŸ’–Comment: Do you have a fantastical Character that helped you learn more about yourself? Do you have an object that connect your fantasy with your reality? Comment below! I'd love to hear your stories.

πŸ’•If you'd like to learn more about my nerdy jewelry journeys join my VIP list and follow me @ricksonjewelry on Tiktok, IG, FB and Twitch. 

Thank you @Rainbow_Scarab (find her on IG, or @edgypancake on tiktok) For sharing your epic journey, your why, and your amazing character and baring your soul for us to enjoy! You're wonderful and I love that we met through your love of DND and my love of making jewelry. 😍






No comments:

Post a Comment