Clients Rock My World in a Feedback Frenzy

I'm in a bragging mood cause my clients have been showering me with praise, and I'm feeling the LOVE! So I thought I'd share some of my favourite feedback photos and text with you. Enjoy!

Custom Mourning Necklace review by Janelle
"I've literally been sitting here for 15 minutes trying to put into words how much I adore this necklace, I just... It's too perfect, it's almost surreal! It's means so much to me to be able to carry a small piece of her in something I envisioned. I just really want to thank you again for making my concept a reality! I had to take a bad quality selfie to share, haha~ It was great working with you too, and I'll be certain to leave you a raving review once etsy gives me the option to!
Thanks again,
Jennelle"
                                     

Song Wedding Ring Review from Cheryl
"We can't say enough wonderful things about our wedding rings and our custom wooden ring box!!! If I could give Rickson Jewelry a 10+ rating we would!!!! Rings are just absolutely amazingly beautiful!! And, the box is beyond words to describe!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!! "



                               


Pop In Review from Kasey
Absolutely in love with my new piece created by Rickson! Product is exactly as described...with the exception of a few extra sneaky marbles she included which she thought I would also like (much to my excitement). Customer service was exceptional...she was very thorough in addressing my every request. Every effort was made to ensure I was completely satisfied with my purchase. Not only would I purchase again from Rickson, but I would highly recommend to anyone else considering a purchase.

Thank you again to all my fabulous clients. I make your jewellery dreams a reality, and you make my career dreams a reality. YES we rock! *Fist pump* :)

                                                                







No comments:

Post a Comment