February Wrap Up

 Quick wrap up of some February designs....

  Dare I say 'To Die for!?' I dare. :) Loving this skull and infinity band with green tourmaline and Alexandrite eyes design.

Celtic Letter necklaces for your sweetheart. I've done S, L, M and A now. I wonder which letter will be next.

   Love this engraving, got the heart in 'you' and everything. Sweet song choice too!


  And finally a collection of this years Valentine's Day pieces !


























































3 comments:

  1. Great information thanks for sharing this with us.In fact in all posts of this blog their is something to learn . your work is very good and i appreciate your work and hopping for some more informative posts . Again thanks Web Designing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kevin! I appreciate your feedback. I do love sharing my process and final works in the hope of educating, and giving people a sneak peak at the behind the scenes world of an artist/jeweller. Thanks for reading and keep checking in! I've hired an assistant, so I'm hoping to post even more regularly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kevin! I appreciate your feedback. I do love sharing my process and final works in the hope of educating, and giving people a sneak peak at the behind the scenes world of an artist/jeweller. Thanks for reading and keep checking in! I've hired an assistant, so I'm hoping to post even more regularly. :)

    ReplyDelete