'I Love Being a New Mom' Jewelry

I so enjoy creating work about being a Mom. I've created a couple pieces so far and have a bunch more in mind! Check out my Drawings on Facebook and comment on which designs you like:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151036658246296.418869.506826295&type=3

This is my Fav piece to wear right now. Handmade, sterling silver, Mother, father and baby charm necklace. The parents cradle their new baby in their arms creating a beautiful heart! Hangs on a sterling silver snake chain. Can't wait to create one with a gold baby! I'll also be offering custom engravings on the back. Get your babie's birthday, initials, or a phrase that symbolizes your whole family. :)



This babies got wings! I loved creating this handmade, sterling silver, angel baby ring! This piece is brand new to my shop, and my friend's with babies just adore it! It's super sweet to wear. Check out how I made it on my Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151037065391296.418949.506826295&type=3

 
Hope you enjoy my new work and check out my entire shop for Christmas!
 

1 comment:

  1. I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informat ional and always produce amazing things. vintage engagement rings

    ReplyDelete