Seasons Greetings! Upcoming shows and events

Merry Christmas I’d like to let you in on where and when I’ll be available for jewellery presents and guilty pleasures this season. I have lots of new colours for my popular Pop In necklace and earrings set  which you can find at my many upcoming holiday shows:

Brampton Arts and Crafts Fair: (This Saturday!)

Saturday Nov. 20

9am - 4pm

Rose Theatre at Main and Queen in Downtown Brampton

Bring the family and enjoy Free admission and parking. Visit 

www.BramptonArtFair.com for further info. Can't wait to see you there!

clip_image001

Arts and Crafts Bizarre

Saturday Nov. 27

10-4pm

Greenway Retirement Village 100 Ken Whillans Drive

I will be selling my fashion forward wire work and selections from my hand carved pieces available at: www.RicksonJewellery.etsy.com.

Crafty Little Devil’s

Saturday Dec. 11 (last  chance for Christmas gifts)

1-7pm

The Devil's Workshop 890 Queen St. W. Toronto, ON (right next to Trinity Bellwoods park.)

www.thedevilsworkshop.ca

You browse my jewellery and see new pieces at www.RicksonJewellery.Etsy.com and I am available for custom requests and repairs year round. I recently created these amazing Hair wedding bands! I set the couples hair behind sapphire crystal and yellow gold! Check them out: clip_image002

Also my work is available for purchase year round at these cool independent artist shops:

NEW! Blue Banana in Kensignton Market 250 Augusta Ave. Toronto, 416-594-6600 www.bluebananamarket.com

The Devil's Workshop, 890 Queen Street West, Toronto, www.thedevilsworkshop.ca

Made You Look 1273 Queen Street West, Toronto, www.madeyoulook.ca

The Purple Thumb, 1887 Queen Street East, Toronto, www.thepurplethumb.net

I am the author of the Canada Can Craft blog on Crafthaus:

http://crafthaus.ning.com/group/canadacancraft

Also check out my blog about my own inspiration and process and stay adrift with what I am doing:

www.RicksonArt.blogspot.com

Thanks again for all your support! I love knowing so many of you love and wear a piece of my jewellery art. I can’t wait to make more new and exciting pieces. Enjoy the holiday season!

Happy Holidays!

Rickson Jewellery www.RicksonJewellery.etsy.com 

RicksonJewellery@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment