New Modern Claddagh Ring!

Due to popular demand I've handcrafted a new version of my Modern Claddagh ring! I LOVE creating modern versions of Irish and celtic jewellery in sterling silver, gold and precious gemstones. I've had so many requests for a slightly smaller, more delicate and dainty Claddagh ring, I've finally created it. My Classic Claddagh ring is bold and chunky, so it doesn't suit every girl's hand. But this new ring will work on anyone's hand, making it the perfect promise ring for your sweetheart. (Or a special gift for yourself. Enjoy!


 
The hands are there for friendship,
The heart is there for love.
For loyalty throughout the year,
The crown is raised above


 
Don't forget to check out my full Claddagh line of Celtic wedding, engagement rings and promise necklaces. Enjoy!
Rickson

8 comments:

  1. Cool! Claddagh rings are one of my favourite types of jewellery, I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now-a-days, it has become hard to differentiate between married and unmarried women, because they maintain themselves so well. Traditionally, Claddagh Rings Catalog were meant to provide a clear cut hint that a women is already married, and she cannot be compelled for courtship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We supply a full range of Celtic Jewellery, Irish Jewellery and Claddagh Jewellery. Celtic Claddagh Ring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks,
    what a fantastic blog! Keep Updating. You can Discover more Ring at Ejohri

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a celtic jewellery, you have made such beautiful designs with proper meaning of the this ring. You are truly a best jewellery maker. Thanks for sharing information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice collections and among all i like temple jewellery designs as they are so trendy to wear on various occassions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite simply the best Claddagh Ring for women thank you . I bought an engagement ring for my wife and then subsequently followed with a wedding ring. Fantastic quality ring is great. We got same in 2-3 days; in no time did I feel pressured to buy something. Thanks, Aviant Jewelers for giving Cubic Zirconia Engagement Rings For Women in solid sterling silver platinum plated in very beautiful gift wrap.If you are looking for Engagement Ring for women I will recommend to go with this amazing Product.

    ReplyDelete